Thursday, February 16, 2012

D.I.Y. JanSport is Back!

Another great news! As i mentioned before, After a huge success at the last Brightspot Market, JanSport Indonesia is bringing back their D.I.Y. JanSport Campaign. D.I.Y. JanSport or known as the "Design It Yourself" JanSport is a campaign from JanSport Indonesia where their customer can make a personalization for their JanSport bag, by adding patches to the bag. Let the pictures below do the talking.

Limited Patches designed by Darbotz, Tutu & Sari




The D.I.Y. JanSport is back since early 2012 for limited time. They have a booth right now at The Goods Department, Plaza Indonesia, and they provide the D.I.Y. until the campaign is over. So you better get to The Goods Department as soon as possible.

Pictures via FOOTURAMA

No comments: