Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mew, where are you guys?

Still one of my greatest band on earth. But anyone of you realize? it's been years since Mew's latest album, "No More Stories / Are Told Today / I'm Sorry / They Washed Away // No More Stories / The World Is Grey / I'm Tired / Let's Wash Away". Yes it's in the year of 2009. For real guys, what are you doing? I think all of the fans are just like me, still patiently waiting for the new album. Earlier this year, the band confirmed that they are preparing a new album via their twitter. But apparently Jonas is doing a side-project with Pharrell Williams & Guy Berryman, called [apara:tjik]. Come on Jonas, stop joking around and get serious on the new album, and come here once again to Jakarta, just like you guys did back in 2009. (Seriously, i still remember that night like it was yesterday, one of the best concert i've been to even though it was a part of a music festival, even my girlfriend enjoyed it very much. I think Mew's the only band she do like).

To remind us all of how great this band is, here are several videos of Mew.

^Awesome drum recording session^

No comments: