Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Masters of the Universe : Redesigned by Adrian Riemann



German Illustrator / Designer, Adrian Riemann, did a great illustrations by doing 16 Redesigns of famous Masters of the Universe characters in the indie/hipster/fashion-scene.

For complete illustration and details of the outfit, just click here







With brands like APC, Iron Heart, Flat Head, Common Projects, Acne, YSL, Zara, Dior Homme, etc. , these artworks are damn amazing.

"It's done! This is what I've been working on for the last few months, I think it's the biggest project I've done so far. 16 Redesigns of famous Masters of the Universe-characters! I imagined them somewhere in the indie/hipster/fashion-scene, as if they were doing a photoshooting for some magazine. I'm a fashion-nerd myself, so I dressed them up in things that really excist and that I like.
They were hand-drawn on A3, and I plan to print them on fluorescent or glow in the dark paper. And hopefully do an exhibition with them :)"






Source :
Behance
NTIMM

No comments: