Thursday, April 15, 2010

Uniform Wares : Wrist Watch


One of the best wrist watch i have ever seen. Yep, Uniform Wares's wrist watch gives you an elegant, simple and amazing sharp look with a surprisingly low price (around Euro 85.00).
Available in colours you can't resist such as Brown, Black, Light Grey, Dark Grey, White, Dark Red, Red and Yellow.

"Precision Japanese quartz movement, 37mm satin anodised aluminium case, hardened mineral crystal, urethane strap, stainless steel screw case back, water resistant 1ATM, accuracy +/- 15 sec p/m, 4 year battery life."




For More Information, Just log on to their official site UniformWares.com

1 comment:

Sell My Rolex said...

When I saw this watch I began to get hungry. It reminds me of chocolates. Anyway, I totally like this for its simplicity!